Friday, September 20, 2013

Feed Your Hunger For Laughter


Audiences are falling in love with "The Hungry Games!"  With it's clever script, hilarious characters and laugh-out-loud moments, this is truly a hit for the whole family.  Read what some of our guests are saying about this all-new comedy!

One of the funniest ones to date...cast did a great job!
– Cindy Heller, West Jordan

First time at Deseret Star and we loved it! The Hungry Games left us all in smiles and full of laughter!
– Julane Dodge, Pleasant Grove

The Hungry Games was awesome and hilarious with very talented actors/actresses.  Always look forward to going and we are never disappointed.
– Laura Buchanan, Draper

Outstanding performance!  It makes me think that I need to look into being a season ticket owner!
– Jerry Bartos, Draper

Great show- very funny and clever. Overall a great experience- we'll be back!
– Craig Hilton, Moroni

Desert Star created a hit with The Hungry Games.  I laughed til my sides hurt!
– Terry Atkinson, Riverton

It was hilarious!  The best show I've seen in a while.  We came all the way from Colorado to see it!
– JD Ford, Colorado

Great show!  It was funny and clever.  A much better alternative to the boring old movie and dinner date.
– Stephanie Draney< American Fork

Loved it so much I want to bring the rest of my family to see it.
– Tom Morris, Taylorsville

This was so dang funny.....My son and his friends were sitting at the opposite end of the playhouse from me and they said they could totally hear me laughing.  I still can't decide who my favorite character was, cuz they were all so dang funny– Rachel Ombach

I thought this was great!  One of the best we have been to.
– Bonnie Emett, Kaysville

We really enjoyed "The Hungry Games" and will definitely recommend it to friends looking for a fun outing!
– Clair Farrington, Salt Lake City

This one was outstanding!  I have seven season tickets and my children, grandchildren, and great grandchild all fight over who gets to go to each performance.
– Margrett Hall, Salt Lake City

The Show was wonderful and the service was great.  Keep up the good work.
– Larry Laxman, Midvale

We loved the show. It was our favorite one so far.  Great entertainment for the cost– nicole rintamaki, midvale

Absolutely LOVED this show!!
– Edie, Salt Lake City

You left me "Hungry" for more!  We really enjoyed it.
– Doug Woolsey, West Jordan

It was great as usual. Very clever twist on the original. Can't wait for the next one. – julie everett, West Jordan

The show was amazing as always.  You guys always entertain!
– Jeff Bunker, Kearns

The absolute BEST way to celebrate ANYTHING!!   Thank you for a very pleasant way to spend time with my better half.
– John McAuliffe, Taylorsville

Love the show ....the cast was perfect and very very funny.
– jeff burt, West Valley City

This was the best show yet! I never laughed so hard in my life.  I have recommended this to a lot of my friends. 
– ReNee Wright, West Jordan 

We laughed so hard at every scene.  It was a really great show, from the names of the characters to all the jokes, we loved every minute.
– Danny Timmerman, Salt Lake City

It was an awesome show.  It kept us laughing the entire time.  We especially loved the play on words with the food items!
– Erin Turner, Murray

Very funny and great fore the family! This was my first time coming to your theater and I left wondering why I had not come sooner. The cast was great and the servers were very courteous and helpful. I will definitely be back again !!!!!
– Rob Cahoon, Cottonwood Heights

Lots of great one liners.  We continue to be amazed with the actor’s energy level.
– Bill Webster, Murray

Had a great time with my family and friends and we’ll be back!
– Virgil Martinez, West Valley City

Great show, my girls and I had a fun time. Gotta love Desert Star!
– Teresa Donaldson

We always love coming to Desert Star!  Thank you for making us laugh and keeping it clean.
– Liz Nuttall, West Point

I think this show is one of your best! The cast was great and they delivered their funny lines right on cue. Whoever the writer was, did a great job! – Janice Ickes, Holladay

We really enjoyed the show.  Very clever and funny.  Great acting and singing.  Those guys are so talented.  The food was also great.
– Cindy Johnston, Roy

Every actor played their character perfectly! And as always we Just Love the olio! Actually, it was all so fun we can't leave anything or anyone out of our praise for a good time!! – Bruce & Sandy Barnett, West Valley City

By far the most entertaining play I've attended in years... perhaps ever.  Thank you for a wonderful evening of belly laughs and memories with my little girl!
– Melanie Wilkins, Herriman

It was really really funny! I loved the dog choice in it and the audience interaction.(: – Aly Wise, Sandy

This is the third year in a row I have brought my wife for her birthday. We enjoy the atmosphere and the show.
– Barry & Diane Gardner, Lehi

Absolutely loved it.
– Remon Campbell, West Valley City

This was one of your best plays.  The script had fresh jokes and was very good– Brian Gold, West Haven

Going to the play is our favorite thing to do as a family.  Our kids 14 and 12 love it. We have been season ticket holders now for three years.
– Karen Eardley, Holladay

This is my 4th Desert Star show and it wont be my last.  I brought my 13 year old son and even he loved it. We will be back.
– Amy Johns, West Valley City

We love the fun things you do with well-known story lines - adding in delightful music and cleverly-worded puns and local references! WE LOVE DESERT STAR!
– Myrna Boam, Kaysville
Join in on the laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment